<$BlogRSDURL$>

The diary of a Saudi man, currently living in the United Kingdom, where the Religious Police no longer trouble him for the moment.

In Memory of the lives of 15 Makkah Schoolgirls, lost when their school burnt down on Monday, 11th March, 2002. The Religious Police would not allow them to leave the building, nor allow the Firemen to enter.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I'm sorry... 

Can someone tell me why I always hurt you
'Cause honestly, I just dont understand
You would've given me the world, if i asked
But now I'll never have that chance again




Prince Nayif, the Interior Minister, has always been a Justin Timberlake fan. And inspired by this song, he has come up with a new weapon in the War Against Terrorism - Contrition. We've tried shooting them. We've tried surrounding them. Now we're asking them to say "Sorry".

Saudi minister holds door open for terror suspects to disown violence


(I knew he was Nayif, but I didn't know he was naive. Boom, boom.)

One day, when they make the film of all this, this will be the last scene. Bin Laden (played by the tall and slightly goofy John Cleese) is sobbing in the arms of Prince Nayif (played by Jack Nicholson, teetering on the edge of dementia). His shoulders heave with remorse, tears run down his long beard and drip onto his AK47. "I'm so s..s..sorry" howls Bin Laden, "I n...n...never meant to become a terrorist. I always wanted to b..b..become an Imam, but my IQ was over 30. Will you ever forgive me?"

"Bin Inluff" replies the Prince.

"Bin Inluff?" asks Bin Laden, "My name's not Bin Inluff, it's Bin Laden!"

"I know" says the Prince, "Bin Inluff is an old Arabic saying. -

"Bin Inluff" means "Never Having to Say You’re Sorry"."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?